WMP-24G Fanless Kaby Lake 24"
Best Suit for Non-Powered Medical Carts
Up to Three Hot Swappable Batteries
These medical cart panel PC with hot swappable batteries are designed to be used with non-powered carts. Hot swap batteries provide up to 8-10 hours of up time on a single charge. Wincomm innovated i-Control intelligent management SW to optimize CPU, Thermal, and Power performance to utilize computing performance to secure medical professionals using safty in any condition while under mobile medical cart applications.
- Anti-MRSA Housing stands up to Chemical Disinfection
These medical cart computers have an special antimicrobial housing, including touch panel, to battle surface contamination (MRSA), an IP65 rated sealed front bezel making it easy to clean and disinfect.
- Global Latest UL/cUL 60601-1 and IEC60601-1 Medical Certifications
Medical grade, and certified to be safe for near patient use. These computers were designed from the ground up to meet global medical safety standards.
- 7th Gen Intel Core CPU
Our medical cart computers offer the Kaby Lake 7th generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processor series.
- Support Intel® Vpro Technology by CPU suit for intelligent remote control SW management,
- FHD video real-time streaming to support hospital theatre on real-time surgical imaging needs.
- 5M Webcam & RFID antenna & TPM 2.0 & DP display interface for up to 2